We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer who is highly creative and proficient in design. We want someone who is not afraid to tackle whatever comes their way and who is familiar with the GEMS by Laura brand image. You’ll work closely with our marketing team to design and need to be available to work out of our office in Orem, UT. As part of a quickly growing startup, you’re eager to jump in, try new things, and wear a lot of hats. You have an eye for tasteful design, aren’t afraid of hopping in front of the camera, and you are good with your words. You like to have fun, do good and you work well with others. The position requires you to be innovative, adaptable, and self-motivated. Check out the specific job requirements below and apply if you believe you have what it takes to join our team.
- Present and execute creative design strategies that are on brand
- Create cohesive content for social media channels that on brand + visually appealing
- Create brand assets and content for the GEMS website + packaging
- Design and plan email campaign layouts
- Work hand-in-hand with our copywriter + creative team to produce final designs
- Manage your time in order to meet deadlines and work efficiently
- Use the appropriate colors, layout and size for each project
- Be innovative + highly creative to design engaging content with the intent to increase sales + expand the social and digital reach of the brand
- Design experience or proficiency in the Adobe Suite
- Available to work out of our office in Orem, UT.
- Have a strong design eye + an up to date portfolio of illustrations/design work
- Experience creating content for social media, ideally in the brand space is a plus!
- Motivated and capable of meeting deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Ability to follow directions with exactness
- Self-directed and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Able to learn quickly and multi-task
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time (Ideally looking to start at 25-30 hours/week)
Location: Utah County, Utah
Pay: based on experience
- Why do you think you would be a good addition to the team at GEMS by Laura?
- What experiences or skills do you feel you have that would contribute to this position?
- When could be your earliest start date?
- How much are you hoping to make?
- What software do you have experience working with that is relevant to this position?
- Are you local to Utah County, Utah?
- Do you have prior experience working in graphic design? If so, explain.
- Anything else you’d like to share with us?
If you’re interested in the position, please send your application/resume with the above questions/answers to email@example.com with the subject line “Graphic Designer Position”