Customer Service + Fulfillment Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Service and Fulfillment Specialist to join our team. Prior experience working in a similar position is ideal but not necessary as long as you are eager to learn. You must be a self-driven, detail-oriented person. You are highly skilled in written and verbal communication and you care about the satisfaction of our customers. You are naturally on the lookout for ways to improve the packaging + shipping processes to achieve maximum efficiency and accuracy. You like to have fun, do good and you work well with others. Shipping errors are not taken lightly because we care deeply about each and every customer. We want to keep them happy and ensure they receive what they ordered in a timely manner. The work hours for this position are flexible between the hours of 9:00am-10:00pm on weekdays.
- Quality control inspection of each and every product here at GEMS
- Packaging finished jewelry
- Maintaining accurate inventory of all products
- Shipping orders to our customers
- Answering customer service emails + texts
- Ability to follow directions with exactness
- Self-directed and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Able to increase your work hours during our two busiest months of the year (April + November)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Able to learn quickly and multi-task
- Technically savvy and able to learn new software platforms quickly
- Punctual, dependable and consistent
- Willingness to jump in and help out on other projects, as needed
- Must be available to ship orders daily
- Must be available to answer customer service emails daily
- High skill level in written and verbal communication (no spelling/grammar errors)
Job Type: Part-time (ideally looking to start at 10-12 hours/week)
Location: Utah County, Utah
Pay: starting at $12/hour or higher based on experience
- Why do you think you would be a good addition to the team at GEMS by Laura?
- What experiences or skills do you feel you have that would contribute to this position?
- When could be your earliest start date?
- How much are you hoping to make?
- What software do you have experience working with that is relevant to this position?
- Are you local to Utah County, Utah?
- Anything else you’d like to share with us?
If you’re interested in the position, please send your application/resume with the above questions/answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Customer Service + Fulfillment Specialist Position”